"3 Fonteinen Oude Lambiek 4 Year Old is the first, and so far only, oude lambiek bottled by Armand Debelder to be released commercially. It was released for on premises consumption in Copenhagen at the first Sour and Bitter Festival on May 10, 2012 in 750ml bottles and is labeled as 6% ABV.
3 Fonteinen Oude Lambiek 4 year old is the last bottled stock of Armand's own lambic that was available before the infamous thermostat incident. The organizers of the Sour and Bitter festival purchased the last casks of lambic for the event. The lambic was bottled in may of 2011."
All bottles are stored in a wine cellar until shipped and are in great condition.
Payment via PayPal only!
I offer free shipping on any additional items you purchase.
I ship International via USPS Priority International at exact cost, free shipping does not apply to International purchases.
Thank you for looking!
Note that the following applies to still sealed containers:
- All items are not available at any retail outlet, and the container value substantially exceeds the current retail price of alcohol in the container.
- All items listed were released at least 12 months ago.
- By bidding you acknowledge that you are over the age of 21 and are legally allowed to purchase these items.
- The container has not been opened and any incidental contents are not intended for consumption.
- The Value of the item is in the collectible container, not its contents.
- The seller will take all appropriate steps to ensure that the buyer is of lawful age in the buyer's and seller's jurisdiction (generally 21 years of age).
- Buyers and sellers both ensure that the sale complies with all applicable laws and shipping regulations.